1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the old forum of Hasselbladinfo.com. This is only an archive and you only can read the postings and look at images.

We merged this forum with our Camera-info.com Community site in 2014. All postings, usernames and passwords have been imported to that forum.

At Camera-info.com, you can continue to talk about Hasselblad products and show your images made with your Hasselblad equipment. Feel free to visit us there. Click -> Camera-info.com.

Tibetan Lama

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by Tinker, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Tinker

Tinker Member

Shot earlier this year; I was lucky after days of miserable weather. As usual I'm open to constructive feedback Lama Jampa 2.jpg

2. fitnessfoto

fitnessfoto Member

this Image is very soft w/o details.
    Is this a Scan or a Digital Picture?

3. Tinker

Tinker Member

it's a digital picture (CVF50); the loss of detail is due to cropping and low quality jpg settings for posting on this website; the original holds the expected amount of detail and sharpness

4. noisycheese

noisycheese New Member

I'm wondering where you made this image and what the lama's name is. I do alot of photography of Tibetan buddhist monks and am going to Mongolia to photograph monks there in mid-September...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Tinker

Tinker Member

Hi, his name is Jampa Rinpoche and I shot this in my back garden !
    He visited us a couple of times during his visit(s) to The Netherlands (he actually lives in Spain)
    Share some photo's after your visit to Mongolia?

6. dirk

dirk HI-Founder

Hi Tinker,

if the 1600x1600 Pixel with 500KB is not enough for your image, you can either upgrade to a higher userlevel to get 1MB per image or simply use an external weghoster and embed the image-link here in the posting to display it here within the posting.

Best wishes

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Swissblad

Hasselblad-Club

Nice image - would be great to see a more detailed version.

8. Tinker

Tinker Member

Will post a higher res version once back from a short holiday....!