1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the old forum of Hasselbladinfo.com. This is only an archive and you only can read the postings and look at images.

We merged this forum with our Camera-info.com Community site in 2014. All postings, usernames and passwords have been imported to that forum.

At Camera-info.com, you can continue to talk about Hasselblad products and show your images made with your Hasselblad equipment. Feel free to visit us there. Click -> Camera-info.com.

Tennis ad shot

Discussion in 'Sport' started by GDWhalen, Oct 26, 2009.

1. GDWhalen

GDWhalen New Member

Here is a sport shot done with the HC 150 for a brochure. Names have been removed from tear sheet.

Attached Files:

2. miyagi1218

miyagi1218 New Member

sweet

Really an excellent shot/angle, etc....

3. image

image New Member

great shot. just a question, how high was the light? angle i guess?

I may use that kind of shot for a car I am looking at shooting.

Thanks in advance

4. GDWhalen

GDWhalen New Member

I don't remember the exact set up but looking at it I believe the light was about 4-5' off of the ground. Profoto, single light. Also, looks like the angle is about 45degrees but again I can't be positive. I remember doing the shoot and it was very cold as you can tell by the goosebumps on the models legs. Getting the timing of the ball to a few takes but ultimately they were very happy with the shot.

5. niharika

niharika New Member

I like tennis